Our Little Sweetie

Friday, June 3, 2011

Finally, here are some pictures from our ultrasound :) It was so awesome to watch our little girl moving and see her little face! She has been moving a ton and Mitch has been able to feel her moving more and more! Her legs are getting stronger and I love to be able to feel her and see my tummy moving when she kicks!I'm at 24 weeks tomorrow and the time is flying by! I hope we have everything ready in time!




This is me at 23 weeks :D

22 weeks 21 weeks20 weeksI'm so excited to be a mom and to have this little girl join our family! We are already so in love with her and can't wait to have her in our arms! But it is also so overwhelming and scary to be becoming a mom and have the responsibility to take care of her every need and to make sure she learns everything she needs to! I want to make sure that she knows how much we love her and that we will be together forever!! I also want to help her develop her testimony of the Savior and the Gospel! Our lives will never be the same! :)




1 comment:

Kendra L. said...

ohhh! I love the pic of her lil legs! That's precious! And cute bump!

Post a Comment