Scratch That!

Monday, May 9, 2011

So forget about the announcement that we're having a little boy... It's definitely a girl we have on the way! Today we had our big ultrasound and found out that it's a girl! So we're switching gears as fast as our minds can try to wrap around the news :) But we're both really excited! And I went right out and bought some girl things! She will be so so much fun! Pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Mrs J said...

We are so excited for you and your baby girl! I keep having to remind myself to not call her Archer anymore, we'll have to come up with something equally awesome for our little sweetheart!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Oh my heck I just about died laughing. Jump on the girl train friend! I'm warning you... there are way too many things to buy for little girls! Such a funny story. We actually thought ours looked like a boy at 12 weeks. But Congratulations!

Post a Comment