The Countdown

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We are at 35 1/2 weeks and counting down! I'm feeling pretty good although I'm getting very tired again and just feeling the things that come with being 8 months pregnant. :) The doctor said again today that everything is good! And she is about 5 lbs right now.

We've been able to spend a lot of time together and with our family doing some fun things this summer and we're getting more and more excited as the days go by! Between having the baby so soon and Mitch starting school again this week, we've had probably the last of our going out dates for a while. A couple weeks ago Mitch took me to a movie and dinner. Here are some of the other things we've been up to this summer.




































Not sure why there's a huge space here but I can't get it to go away...

We spent the 4th of July weekend in Wendover with the Dean's. The kids had the races, the parade, and we had a barbeque where we ate Mitch's turkey. It was yummy!


Baby Kynnedi :) Lance and Dawn's baby





28 weeks! A couple of weeks later, my mom and Lisa came down to Ogden to help us get the baby's room painted! Lucy tried to help too. :) They did such a great job! It is going to be so cute! And Mitch put the crib together that night. I just can't wait!






It's so nice to have so much help when you're feeling so useless!







The weekend of the 24th, we went and spent some time with my family. We went shooting, drove over to Bear Lake, and had a hot dog roast with some homemade ice cream.
Lucy loves the swing!













31 weeks







The next week Mitch got a motorcycle! Greg helped check it out and gave Mitch some pointers. It's a Harley and he loves it! It's saving money on gas and it's much more convenient for him to park, especially on campus.







I got my hair cut that day so here's a picture after we got home and he had just ridden through Sardine Canyon on his first night on the bike.

Last Friday, the Dean's came in to go to Lagoon. I met them there after work and we had a lot of fun. Of course all I could ride was Rattlesnake Rapids (where Mitch and I got drenched!) and the train, but it was so fun to watch the kids and everybody and spend some time with all of them. Plus I did get some Dippin' Dots... :) This is the only picture I got and it's not really great, but Mitch went on the log flume with Kyleigh and Bailyn and they loved it!






The next night, Mitch took me up above Mantua and Willard to Inspiration Point where we watched the sunset. It was gorgeous!! We saw some deer, a couple of them were fawns, and some mountain goats with a baby. We were going to have some tin foil dinnersat the top, but it took longer than we had planned, so we just brought them home and put them in the oven. It was nearly midnight before we ate dinner... But it was so fun! We had a couple really late nights, but it was a blast!







35 Weeks!


I am so excited to meet our little sweetheart! I am excited to get started on learning how to be a mom and I hope I will be able to do the things she needs from me!

1 comment:

Nichole and Nic said...

How fun! Your babies room is so cute!! You look great, I'm excited for you two!!

Post a Comment